Our Miracles

Maximized Living believes that everybody who walks into our clinic deserves the full power of The 5 Essentials™. We have seen the results every day for people just like you who are committed to transforming their health. We will work with you to build your own story of Maximized Living success.

Joy K.

Joy has experience so much life changed in a small amount of time. Only a few months ago, Joy has stopped being active. She was in so much pain that she could not even walk down the driveway without hurting. She also had digestive problems including common stomach aches and constipation.

Joy’s daughter invited her to come to a Community Dinner where she heard about the true meaning of HEALTH and decided to take ACTION for her health!

She start getting adjusted several times a week, cut out processed foods and replaced it with healthier options, and stayed engaged by attended workshops. 

NOW, Joy has no more digestive problems, has more energy, can now walk longer distances with no pain, and has HOPE for a wonderful future!

Willy W.

Willy and his wife met Dr. Barker at a Community Dinner they attended with friends. After hearing about the spine and nervous system, and getting to the cause of the problems in your health, he came into our clinic to get his spine checked.
Now, Willy has been getting adjusted for only a few months, but has already has seen great improvement with his health. The doctors had told Willy that he was only 30% of his kidneys were functioning, and that the remaining 70% was lost and could never get it back. He also had neuropathy and type 2 diabetes.
Willy started getting adjusted 3 times a week, and now his kidney function has jumped up to 46% (That is a 16% increase in kidney function in about 2 months!!!!), is down 40 units of insulin and his neuropathy is diminishing!

Junior L.

Junior has been getting adjusted for over two years and has been on a true health journey. He had previously had 2 back surgeries, but still had severe pain, headaches, almost no range of motion in his neck, numbness, and type 2 diabetes.
After his first adjustment, he was able to move his neck normally again. Then, after a few months, the headaches, numbness, and pain disappeared. In addition to this, Junior reversed his type 2 diabetes and is no longer on metformin. He also was able to come off of his pain and cholesterol medications!
Junior and his wife, stay engaged with their health by coming to workshops, community dinners, and have also started changing their nutrition and have started swapping out their toxic household items with better alternatives!

Liliana S.

Liliana struggled with vertigo and balance problems. It was a challenge for her to get up from the bed without feeling like she may fall over. In addition to this, she had circulation problems, headaches, and plantar fasciitis.
Liliana began getting adjusted 3 times each week to help correct the problem. After a few months, her vertigo is gone, her balance has improved, and her headaches and plantar fasciitis have diminished.
Liliana has been engaged with her health and has attended workshops to learn about what she can do to continually improve her health!
Now, she is in maintenance care because she was to maintain her improvements, and continue to get better!

Thyroid Issues and Breast Cancer

Cardboard Transformations!

Patrice-Scoliosis Success Story!

Beating migraines and medication

By: Sheila O.

For years, I had suffered from migraines. This led to seizures and to TiA’s. No doctor could give me the reason why or help me. All I got was more medicine (I was up to 14 pills every day).

After one month I am now down to three in the morning and two at night. I haven’t had any seizures and have only had a few migraines. Compared to before, I am able to get out of bed for a reason. I have my life back!!

1 2 3