Overview of the Recipe
This chicken is juicy and delectable plus simple to prepare.
- 4 boneless skinless cage-free chicken breasts
- 1/8 c extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 c water with 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp dried oregano or basil
- ea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c grated Italian Romano cheese
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place the chicken breasts in a 9 in x 13 in or other shallow baking dish. Cover the chicken with a mixture made of the water, salt, and olive oil. Grate or mince the garlic and sprinkle the Romano cheese over the chicken. Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the dish from the oven, and pour off the excess fluid, leaving the chicken in the baking dish. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and serve.
Try serving with riced cauliflower, sauteed vegetables, or a salad!
ADVANCED PLAN APPROVED!!